bettie

Bettie's Books

Colour our Collections

SBT_SR_98_Day_A Booke of Christian prayers_1581_83256741_Animals, p

Ever thought that some of the illustrations in out collections would make amazing colouring in books? We so have we! And so have lots of other museums,libraries and archives around the world.  1st February 2016 was the beginning of week long celebration of collections and colouring in on social media, spearheaded by The New York Academy of Medicine.

So, since colouring in books form our collections it, shall we say, “frowned upon”, we have created this downloadable colouring book for you to have a go at colouring in pages from our library collection. Just download it and print it off, dig out your pens and pencils and get colouring in! Be sure to share your creations with us @shakespearebt and using the hashtag #colorourcollection

Happy Colouring!

The post Colour our Collections appeared first on Finding Shakespeare.

Source: http://findingshakespeare.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Colour-our-Collections-2016222.pdf?utm_source=Finding+Shakespeare+RSS-Email&utm_campaign=a3b54b4d8d-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bcfa6d3979-a3b54b4d8d-349588853